Clean and Reliable Water is an Economic Driver.
Fishermen, hunters, and wildlife watchers spent $144.7 billion in 2011 on activities, equal to 1 percent of the Gross Domestic Product.1 Closer to home, the economic impact of fishing on the Lower Fryingpan River is $3.8 million annually.2
More than just fly-fishing shops and rafting companies depend on healthy rivers. As a Business Member you join a network of businesses that value our rivers and streams. Show your clients and customers that you support essential river research, education, and conservation work.
STANDARD Business Membership $50:
- Discounted event rates
- Subscriptions to RFC publications
- Membership window sticker
- Advertising opportunities: RFC newsletters, website, social media, and events
- Showing your clients and customers that you value and support essential river research, education, monitoring and conservation work
PREMIER Business Membership $150:
- Includes Standard Business Member benefits
- Special feature in our widely viewed, weekly Snowpack/River Reports
- Promotion as a Spotlight Business Member in River Notes and more.
Become a Business Member Today!
Business Membership run for one calendar year from the date of your donation.